Born in 1966 in Nish.
She graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts and finished the postgraduated studies in Belgrad.
She is member of the ULUS (Serbian Fine Arts Association).She lives and works in Nish as a painting and drawing assist. Professor and Chief of Section of Fine Arts in Faculty of Arts in Nish.
Since 1989,she has exhibitted with the ULUS members at over 60 group exhibitions in this country and abroad ( Bulgaria, Canada, Greece, Iran , Macedonia, Turkey ) .
- Solo exhibitions :
- 1993 - Nis, Salon 77.
- 1994 Master of Arts Exhibittion, Belgrad, Gallery FLU; Knjazevac, Culture Center
- 1996 1996. Nis, Pavilion in Tvrdjava;Belgrad, Kolarac;Dimitrovgrad, Culture Center;Costume Design for the Zona Zamfirova, Nish, National Theatre
- 1997 Pirot, Gallery Ceda Krstic
- 2000 Leskovac, National Museum; Nish, Gallery RAM ART.
- 2001 Smederevska Palanka , Gallery of the Culture Center.
She took part in the work of over 20 Art Colonies in the country and abroad ( Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Turkey).
- 1989 Exhibittion dedicated to 600 years of Kosovo Battle ( Belgrad).
- 1995 Classic Award ( Nish).
- 2000 First Award for Painting at the 25th Jubilar Exhibition of the ULUS and the ULUPUDS ( Serbian Applied Arts and Graphics Association).
- 2002 First Award for Painting at the Exhibition Nudes,Nish, RAM ART.